1. Growing up, I have had many imaginary friends. None of them was god.
2. I dream of speaking at attending TED.
3. I don’t own or play any video games.
4. I found out essentially what works in advertising, also works in life – if you can’t be truthful then at least be entertaining.
5. I have less tolerance for people who cannot spell or write full sentences. That’s my thanks for the tag Shaun.
6. My weirdest habit – every time I buy a book, I write my name and date of purchase on the first page.
7. I fucking hate sushi.
Okay now comes the part where I have to tag another seven people. And the thing of it is, who ever worth knowing has played it already and so I am going to cop out and saddle these two with an obligatory ’24.5 things about me’ post. The math works out. Righto chaps?